Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Wednesday, February 21, 2007
    We've been very busy


    First visit to the dentist last week. I didn't have a hard time opening my mouth for him, damn he is cute although he looks about 17.....my experience with dentists have always been old men...(aside from my favorite dentist friend). Jo did great and will go back in August to have her teeth tickled! She was a real trooper! I have to go back in April for a little cavity and a good cleaning. I haven't seen a dentist since before Jo was born. I've been told that socially doesn't count ;-)



    Daddy is done nightshifts and back to normal, although his body still wants that after supper sleep! ET was cuddling just for fun! He fell asleep after supper in my dad's couch. With 4 kids running around I have no idea how he slept!



    Jo cut her hair. It's hard to see, but she took off about 4 inches just below the elastic. I left her in the capable hands of her father while I had a bath. It could have been much worse!

    One of these days I'll do a proper update....I promise




    posted by Northern Mom @ 10:35 p.m.  
    5 Comments:
    • At 11:33 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      What a cutie pie she is! Glad to hear all's going well. We may be in your neck of the woods again in two weeks...

       
    • At 9:07 a.m., Blogger nancy said…

      Great pics! I have a little boy beside me who says, "I love her hair! What's her name?"

      He also asked for her phone number ;)

       
    • At 1:33 p.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      she's just the absolute cutest little dental patient :)

      and super yeah to you both for visiting the dentist cause that's right, social visits don't count ;)

      is tath the dentist himself in those pictures behind Jo?

       
    • At 9:15 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Glad she loved her dental appointment as much as J loved his.

      The haircut isn't too bad, it could have been so much worse. I cut my hair just before starting kindergarten, it was never the same curly hair again. I was definately punished.

      As for Dad, well he will get back into the land of the daylight soon enough, some days I could nap with all the noise in the world, others a pin drop would wake me.

       
    • At 8:11 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      Awww she is getting so School like looking. Man she is growing fast.

      So are you coming over March Break or what? I have your room ready!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER