Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Wednesday, January 31, 2007
    Does this make me almost famous?
    My step brother is starring in the movie "Classified" that was filmed in Toronto.
    I'm not sure what it's about, but I'm sure we'll get the lowdown when he is home in February. He wasn't home for Christmas due to filming...

    Here is one page

    My step brother is the bald one, 3rd from the left.

    The other page

    I found him!!

    Pep Duhaime

    Labels:

    posted by Northern Mom @ 8:24 p.m.  
    2 Comments:
    • At 8:09 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      You were always infamous to me!
      Love you daaarrrling.

      He looks perfect for the role. Do you get to go to the premier?

      Hugs

       
    • At 8:05 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Very Cool. I love "knowing" people in movies, should be fun when it comes out :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER