Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, January 30, 2007
    Post Number 100
    How about 100 things about me for my 100th post?

    1. I've been 29 10 times
    2. My birthday is in March
    3. I'm a Pisces
    4. My best friend for part of high school was a guy
    5. I played flute in the high school band
    6. I quit the band in grade 11
    7. I joined again in Grade 12
    8. Which got me a trip to Expo '86 in Vancouver
    9. It rained almost the entire 6 days
    10. I love thunderstorms
    11. My mother is doesn't
    12. I am the oldest of all my siblings
    13. I have 2 step sisters and 2 step brothers, one of each per side
    14. I've been married twice
    15. So have both my parents
    16. My brother is a cancer survivor
    17. I'm very thankful
    18. I sold 5 inch stiletto's on eBay to a guy for almost $100.00US
    19. I bought them as a joke and didn't think they'd sell
    20. I hate being cold
    21. I have an electric blanket and have used it in June
    22. I used to be athletic
    23. I'd like to get back in shape (someday)
    24. My high score for bowling, 319 (5 pin)
    25. That was in 2000
    26. 297 is the closest I have come since
    27. I carry a 190 average
    28. I switched high schools for Grade 12
    29. We moved, so I had no choice
    30. I don't have many friends from high school
    31. I was a Martini Virgin until Montreal in 2005
    32. I have some dear friends to thank for that
    33. I wouldn't trade them for the world
    34. I hate mornings
    35. I love sleeping
    36. I have a Pacemaker
    37. This is my 2nd one
    38. They aren't just for old people
    39. I suffer Depression
    40. I was diagnosed in my early 20's
    41. Looking back it was there when I was a teen too
    42. I once had a 9 day Migraine
    43. I don't get them as often anymore
    44. I don't get them as severe either
    45. I learned to swim in Lake Mindemoya
    46. I went to camp and had to keep up with the other kids
    47. I never got passed the 3rd level of swimming lessons.
    48. I couldn't "drownproof"
    49. I hate water on my face
    50. Even in the shower
    51. I prefer a tub bath
    52. I smoke
    53. I am going to quit
    54. Just not sure when
    55. I hate that I smoke
    56. It's my only bad habit
    57. I'm a terrible liar
    58. I love Pajama's
    59. I had to make myself stop buying them
    60. I could wear a different pair each night for almost 3 weeks
    61. My sister is almost 7 years younger than me
    62. My sister has become one of my best friends
    63. We used to fight a lot
    64. We used to fight via snail mail
    65. I don't remember the last time we fought
    66. It must have been a long time ago
    67. I love to watch Curling on TV
    68. I've never tried it
    69. I love to watch golf on TV
    70. I have tried it
    71. I bought right handed golf clubs
    72. I played for 3 years with those clubs
    73. I am a left handed golfer
    74. I sold my clubs on eBay
    75. So I could buy left handed clubs
    76. I found out that I was left handed playing street hockey with the kids
    77. Switching hands hasn't improved my game
    78. I can write some basic HTML
    79. I used to make all my own templates for eBay
    80.Then Jo came along and I had less time
    81. I forget some days that I didn't give birth to her
    82. People say she looks like me
    83. I don't correct them anymore
    84. 'Cause she really does
    85. I have to register her for school in 2 weeks
    86. It's breaking my heart
    87. Time flies too fast
    88. I want a Canon Rebel XTI
    89. I have an AE1
    90. The lenses are compatible
    91. I used to shoot at least a roll of film per week
    92. I'd be broke if not for digital
    93. I'll get one, eventually
    94. I hate that Hubby has been night shift for the last month
    95. There is still another month to go
    96. I love having the whole bed to myself
    97. I sleep much better
    98. Did I mention I love to sleep
    99. This is much harder than I thought it would be
    100. I'm glad I'm done, it was too much like work
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:39 p.m.  
    2 Comments:
    • At 8:11 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      You did good! I only ever got to 51 when I tried to write it way back at the beginning of my blogging.

      We still have to golf together. Just thinking about golf makes me want it to be summer :).

      And yes, Jo does look like you and I am glad to hear you stopped correcting people :).

       
    • At 10:50 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Wonderful list, Barb :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER