Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Thursday, December 28, 2006
    The Routine

    First we shave our legs.




    Blowdry is next....

    Do our nails...


    Mommy is still exhausted from all the excitement over the last week. We have opted to stay home for New Years as opposed to going to camp as always. With no snow there won't be much for the kids to do and with the little bit of ice that we have I'll be a nervous wreck if Jo is outisde at all. Hopefully this weekend I'll have a few minutes to share our Christmas!
    One more day of work and then off for 3 days! Yahoo!!


    posted by Northern Mom @ 8:37 p.m.  
    5 Comments:
    • At 8:41 a.m., Blogger nancy said…

      OK so that little girl is SO growing up way too fast. I love the vanity!!! In our house, we have our face with our Lightning McQueen shaving kit.

      We have some snow here, wanna come over?

       
    • At 2:31 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      I agree with Nancy, Jo is growing up so fast. And she is truly a princess :).

      We have snow too, snowman in the front yard included :).

       
    • At 4:30 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Hi Barb! The holidays can be a bit exhausting, eh? I think we need a vacation for after the holidays!

      Jo's a little cutie!

      Hope you enjoy your New Year. BTW, we still don't have snow up here!!! Where I am on the Island, the grass is still showing! How weird! You'd have thought that Northern Ontario (more so Manitoulin Island) would have been bombarded with snow! Ah well. Does this mean the rest of the winter is going to be mild or is this the calm before the storm?? Hmmm..

       
    • At 12:21 p.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      a perfect little diva in the making!

       
    • At 8:57 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Barb! I was in Sudbury today...to take the students to Science North. I love Sudbury for all its shops and restaurants, but I HATE driving there! LOL! It's sooooo stressful with all that traffic! This is coming from someone from Toronto too! LOL! *sigh*

      Hope you are doing well :) Have a great weekend!!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER