Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Thursday, December 14, 2006
    Green Christmas
    The temperature rarely goes below freezing (32F) and the high for today is 5 Celcius (41F) There is hardly any snow left at all!

    I've had no time to post. Still lots of stuff to get done before our company arrives on Decmeber 22nd!

    The living room is as done as it's going to get. All the drywall is up and all the lights and plugs work! All we are doing now is putting the tree up and that's it.

    Jo is having a sleep over at my dad's on Saturday night so hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up here and at home.

    Until then.....

    You Are a Traditional Christmas Tree

    For a good Christmas, you don't have to re-invent the wheel.
    You already have traditions, foods, and special things you bring out every year.
    posted by Northern Mom @ 8:26 a.m.  
    3 Comments:
    • At 9:21 a.m., Blogger nancy said…

      I too am wondering about all this RAIN and lack of snow? No worries, I am sure we;kk be whining about it all too well soon enough.

      Your renos are sure moving along...hope you can see the end of the tunnel soon...xoxo

       
    • At 7:44 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      I figure it has made for easier travelling around the city for me. And considering Hubby forgot to shovel after that last storm and our driveway was a skating rink, I am thanful for the warm temperatures to start over again. It will be a shock for my sister from Regina next week though.

      Have fun getting ready for your company!

       
    • At 12:05 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Did you get heaps of rain this week too? It's been soooo rainy here! ALL the snow's gone! The grass outside our house is green!!!We can't have Christmas without the snow! It just doesn't feel like Christmas if it's not a White Christmas! :(

      Luckily the roads aren't bad- no snow, no ice (the odd flooded street here and there though). I've got to drive to Sudbury TWICE this week. Not a happy camper! LOL! I have to pick up my little brother at the bus terminal on Sun and then on Tues I have an airport pick up. I've got a student coming in from overseas. *sigh* Hope the weather co-operates!

      Anyway, hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you accomplish all you need to get done :) Don't forget to take a moment to relax and get your "me" time in!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER