Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Wednesday, November 29, 2006
    First Fight
    My strong and willful child looked like this when I picked her up at Daycare today.
    It seems that she and Jasmine got into a fight about a toy and both ended up looking about the same.

    We explained to Jo that Jasmine is younger and Jo is old enough to know how to share.
    They've been the same daycare for over a year now and Jo has been there more than half her life(LOL)
    I guess it was bound to happen.



    posted by Northern Mom @ 8:00 p.m.  
    5 Comments:
    • At 8:12 p.m., Blogger nancy said…

      Oh no!! I can't believe that sweet little girl of yours would do that...no way.

      Kinda cute and funny though...

       
    • At 9:50 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Oh but she is the most beautiful bruiser I have ever seen.

       
    • At 12:15 a.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      feisty beauty, what a combination, watch out world!

       
    • At 7:34 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      I used to work at a daycare in Newmarket, and it's inevitable...kids will be kids and these things happen :) She's a cutie...bruises and all!

       
    • At 7:46 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      At least it wasn't teeth marks.

      ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER