Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Monday, November 06, 2006
    Tagged....
    Tagged by Christine over at Life on Manitoulin



    First name? Barbara

    Were you named after anyone? I think The Beach Boys were pretty popular around the time I was born

    When did you last cry? Watching ER a couple of weeks after my surgery when Abby had her hysterectomy

    Do you like your handwriting? Nope, even my boss has commented on how bad it is(and you should see his!)

    What is your favorite lunchmeat? Black Forest Ham

    If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think so...Most days I like myself

    Do you have a journal? No..see the handwriting question above

    Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.

    Would you bungee jump? I'm not sure....

    What is your favorite cereal? Oatmeal either hot or the new Crisp style

    Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Most of my shoes don't have laces...but those that have them...Nope

    Do you think you're strong? Depends on who is around...emotionally in front of people I can be pretty strong...Physically...If I have to be...

    What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's anything

    Shoe size? Anwhere between and 7 and 9

    Red or pink? Red

    What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I don't like that I still smoke

    Who do you miss the most? My Paternal Grandmother, I'm told I'm just like her. She died almost 22 years ago

    What color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? Blue Pants, striped shirt and no shoes

    Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Sure

    Last thing you ate? Spaghetti

    What are you listening to right now? Hubby banging around upstairs painting Jo's room

    If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Magenta..just 'cause I love the way it sounds

    Favorite smell? Lilacs

    Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A contractor at work

    The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Men....fore arms..

    Do you like the person you stole this from? I would love to get to know her better! But I so far I like her!

    Favorite drink? Used to be Pepsi, now I'm just a water girl

    Favorite sport? To watch: Curling or Golf both are relaxing to doze in front of the TV watching

    Eye color? brown

    Hat size? Ummmm

    Do you wear contacts? Nope

    Favorite food? Anything my brother makes (he's a chef)

    Scary movies or happy endings? Happy.

    Summer or winter? Summer, but sunny winter days are awesome too

    Hugs or kisses? Hugs

    Favorite dessert? My Mom's Pumpkin Pie

    Who is most likely to respond? Not sure..

    What books are you reading? Just finished Barbara Delinksy's "The Stud" and started on another one of hers

    What's on your mouse pad? Don't need one with this mouse

    What did you watch last night on TV? Didn't watch any last night

    Favorite sounds? Jo giggling

    Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles

    What is your special talent? Don't really have one....unless you count the stiletto heels I sold on eBay once(to a man)

    Where were you born? In the hospital

    Who sent this to you? Christine

    Anyone else wanna play????
    posted by Northern Mom @ 8:32 p.m.  
    1 Comments:
    • At 8:09 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Very good, I think I have seen you do this one before though.. And uh.. you have many more special talents then selling stilettos on ebay!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER