Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Monday, October 30, 2006
    Could Monday be any worse??
    Normally Monday is a crazy day at work. Add in a few mishaps and the day is shot.

    I suppose most of it started last night when I was out to dinner with the girls. My pasta was undercooked, although not as crunchy as another plate of pasta was across the the table from me. My desert came with a hair on the plate and was sent back to the kitchen and removed from my bill and I can't say that I really enjoyed it after that. I think it will be a long time before I go back to that restaurant again.

    This morning I headed into work and all was well until about 10:30 when I glanced at the calender and realized that I had a 9am check up for my Pacemaker. I called and they were able to fit me in this afternoon at 2:00. I left work and when I got to the clinic there was a note on the door that the office had moved as of this morning. Gee, wasn't it nice of the receptionist to tell me when I called and rescheduled the appointment. I found the new office, had the check up and was back to work by 3. The phones at work today were crazy as always, it's month end and I can't even think about starting statements until I get last week's work done. As it stands now, I'm only about a day and a half behind. It's just not a great way to start the week. I can only hope that things are better tomorrow.....

    This time changed has really messed with Jo. This morning a little after 6 she is yelling "Daddy come and wake me up". All I could do was giggle and then snuggle under the blankets until I had to get up at 7. Tonight she was ready to sleep at 5:30 and I had forgotten that when I went for groceries on Saturday that I bought a Pumpkin. So....we make a Jack O Lantern tonight and Jo is getting more excited for Halloween although I don't think she really knows what is going on. We'll see tomorrrow night! I think I'll be in bed early tonight. I'm too cranky to do anything else!


     Posted by Picasa
    posted by Northern Mom @ 7:35 p.m.  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER