Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Wednesday, November 08, 2006
    One Room Done
    I don't have much energy to even type tonight. Jo's room is now done and we will start on our bedroom tomorrow night. I still have to put all the stuff in her closet and get some stuff on the walls, but that will be another day! I'll try and dig up some before and after pics one of these fine days....Off to bed

    Daddy's little helper

    Plaster on the left, paint on the right


    The view from her doorway

     Posted by Picasa
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:02 p.m.  
    7 Comments:
    • At 9:53 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      And such a cute helper she is!!

      Gorgeous room, can I say that it is such a big girl room, makes me feel a little sad watching these kid grow up so fast.

       
    • At 10:25 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Wow! Gorgeous room! You all put a lot of work into it! Lookin' good!

       
    • At 11:37 a.m., Blogger nancy said…

      Looks great, she'll love it!! And yes, cutest little helper you have there.

       
    • At 11:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Purple, I love it! And aren't you ambitious moving right on to your room! Well done, Barb.

       
    • At 11:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Oh wow - I love it! Wanna come down and do some rooms in my house? Three years later and we still haven't gotten around to some of them - and the ones we did paint are starting to need a repaint!

      BTW, I think I'm going to steal your 150 tings meme below. Always good to have a meme in your back pocket!!

       
    • At 10:40 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      March Break My house...My bedroom. Got it?

      Jo's room is beautiful! And I'm still working on my studio. Well not working is more like it. With all the Illness in this house it';s hard to get anything done.

      She's a great helper.

      Hugs

       
    • At 5:27 p.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      that is teh cutest helper for sure and great job barb!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER