Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Monday, November 20, 2006
    Busy, Busy, Busy
    The bedroom is done, except for a bedroom door and our window blind should be in tomorrow.



    This is the old bedroom and the fancy curtain which is actually a table cloth is covering the patio door.

    The view from the kitchen. We are hosting Christmas Eve for Hubby's family and we will have 6 extra adults and 3 extra kids staying over the holidays too. We really have to get our act together....HELP

     Posted by Picasa
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:30 p.m.  
    5 Comments:
    • At 8:14 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Wow, you guys have been busy! I have no doubts you will be ready for Christmas. The bedroom looks great, must fell good to sleep in your new room.

       
    • At 10:49 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Hi! Just popped by to see how you're doing :) Wow! You guys have certainly been busy!! Everything looks great! Any chance you'd like to do my home for me?? LOL ;p

       
    • At 12:17 p.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      big projects there Northen Mom!

      ready or not, xmas will come and you'll have a hoot regardless

      enjoy your new room!

       
    • At 2:06 p.m., Blogger nancy said…

      can't believe how much you are doing...what feels quickly to me (likely not the same for you)

      Looks great!!

       
    • At 3:04 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Hey :) I was going to tag you with yet another meme, but figured you'd be busy, busy, busy! If you feel like it, you can check it out on my blog. When are you going to be back on the Island? It's HOT up here and looks like Spring today! Definitely not like November at all!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER