Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, November 14, 2006
    My Little Painter....
    Jo is such a great helper.....well at least she's cute!


    This is the new bedroom. The plaster in the picture is actually still wet and we still need the second coat of paint on the rest of the room. I was hoping to be moved into it this week, but it looks more like the weekend. Hubby is working late tonight and I managed to get the plaster sanded and burnished so all that is left is the second coat and the harwood floors are going to need a good cleaning.

    I'm back to work in full capacity as of yesterday. I really miss being able to come home at noon or 3 or whenever. I'm back into the swing of things just like I never left (LOL) It's actually really nice to be back in a routine.

    The snow is melted from the driveway, but the back yard is still covered except where Jo and the dog have been. I shouldn't be suprised that got the snow this early. If I think back to when hubby used to deer hunt in Calabogie, we almost always came home to snow. It just bites....I hate the snow.

    I should be off. I got nothing accomplished last night. I was in bed at 730 with a migraine and slept until 630 this morning. I doubt I'll get anything accomplished tonight either. I hear a book and my pillow calling my name!

    Hey, did you guys know that November is Adoption Awareness Month? I had no idea until I read it over at Stir Up Queens. I'll have to look into it more and see if I can come up with something appropriate to write about it.




    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:38 p.m.  
    1 Comments:
    • At 8:34 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      You still have the cutest little helper!! And the room looks great, hope you get to move in soon.

      Sorry about the snow, I am gathering you didn't get the same warm temps we are getting here. The only good thing is that we are getting rain instead of snow, if it were cold, we would have feet of snow by now.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER