Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Monday, December 04, 2006
    The ABC Meme
    Chrissy Tagged me and I have no energy for a real update....
    Maybe tomorrow


    The ABC meme...
    A - Available/single? Married 11 years
    B - Best Friend? Don't have a best friend..lots of good friends though
    C- Cake or Pie? Either
    D - Drink Of Choice? Water
    E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Toothpaste
    F - Favorite Color? Moss Green
    G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears
    H - Hometown? Sudbury
    I - Indulgence? Ben and Jerry's
    J - January Or February? February(closer to spring)
    K - Kids & Their Names? One daughter, Jo
    L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Jo
    M - Marriage Date? June 30th 1995.
    N - Number Of Siblings? 1 brother, 1 sister, 2 step brothers and 2 stepsisters
    O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
    P - Phobias/Fears? Not sure I have one...
    Q - Favorite Quote? "Smile and Wave boys...Smile and Wave"(Madagascar Movie)
    R - Reason to Smile - Jo asleep
    S - Season? Spring
    T - Tag Three or Four People?Silver Creek Mom, Dani, Andrea
    U - Unknown Fact About Me? I used to be really shy
    V - Vegetable you don’t like? Brussel Sprouts
    W - Worst Habit? Smokeing
    X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, Uterus, Head, Feet, Hip, Back
    Y - Your Favorite Food? Anything my brother cooks
    Z - Zodiac Sign? Pisces
    posted by Northern Mom @ 8:12 p.m.  
    3 Comments:
    • At 3:01 p.m., Blogger DaniGirl said…

      Does anybody actually like brussel sprouts? Really, how do brussel sprout farmers stay in business??

      At the risk of being redundant, can I post the link to a previous ABC meme in lieu of doing this one?
      http://momm-eh.blogspot.com/2006/04/abcs-of-meme.html

      I'm on a writing tear right now and have about six posts already on the go! (Feast or famine, isn't it?)

       
    • At 9:49 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Thanks for doing this meme, Barb :) I think it's so neat to read what others have chosen to answer. BTW, I love your fave quote!! LOL

      Dani, I actually love brussel sprouts! LOL! Unfortunately, Hubby hates them! I cooked some for him (just because I was craving them) and added a little butter and black pepper. He ate them -he always eats what I cook for him! But I know he still isn't a fan! Poor brussel sprouts- not too many people like them! They seem to be on so many people's list of veggies that they hate :)

       
    • At 10:33 p.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      I too love brussel sprouts and never get to eat them cause everyone whines when I cook them adn when can you ever get them eating out?

      as for your meme, I give you two thumbs up for your ansers to D and E ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER