Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, January 30, 2007
    A Meme......
    4 things meme....
    From "I hope to soon meet" Chrissy

    Four places I have worked:
    1. Blockbuster
    2. Burger King
    3. Furniture Store
    4. Carpet Store

    Four movies I would watch over and over:
    1. Top Gun(back when Cruise was cool)
    2. Terms of Endearment
    3. ET(this one is NOT by choice)
    4. Something to Talk About

    Four of my favorite TV shows:
    1. ER
    2. Dog the Bounty Hunter
    3. Survivor
    4. The Y&R

    Four places I have been on vacation:
    1. Nova Scotia
    2. Mexico
    3. Pennsylvania
    4. Manitoulin Island

    Four of my favorite foods:
    1. Quesadillas
    2. Baked Spaghetti
    3. Spinach Dip at Kelsey's
    4. East Side's Salad

    Four things I like to do in my spare time:
    1. Knit
    2. Watch Television
    3. Keep up Online
    4. Shop

    Four people I tag (tag as many as you like, it's okay)

    1. Frecklegirl
    2. Silver Creek Mom
    3. Beach Mama
    4. Twinmom

    Labels:

    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:16 p.m.  
    2 Comments:
    • At 8:23 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Done! I love it, makes you stop and think for a minute :)

       
    • At 6:17 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Yay! Happy to see Manitoulin Island's on your list!! BTW, I will be in Sudbury again on Friday (another Science North trip) and again on Tuesday (dropping students off at the airport). I've been to your neck 'o the woods a zillion times in the last month or so and still haven't had a chance to catch up with you! Soon, hopefully! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER