Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Sunday, January 21, 2007
    Where else?





    Could a Three year old go out and help feed the "reindeer" as she calls them.







    Here is her bucket of corn








    Spreading it with Bert, my grandfather's nephew





    And then stand and watch them come into eat it!













    I'll post a video with a weekend recap soon!
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:56 p.m.  
    8 Comments:
    • At 2:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

      the pictures aren't there, Barb. :( I checked a couple of times in case it was a server problem, but no. Sounds like they'd be cute, though. Hope you had a good time at Calabogie.

       
    • At 9:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

      well worth waiting for. =) Really close, too - brave deer. LOL at the "stop, Josée, stop!" trudge, trudge, trudge... Who can hear anything when you have a toque on and your pants are going swish swish? What a great experience for her.

       
    • At 10:47 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      This comment has been removed by the author.

       
    • At 10:48 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Wow! What a cool experience for Jo! Very cool!

      BTW, we just got back from Montreal last night. On the way to Montral, we passed Calabogie and I waved, "Hey Barb!". Obviously, Hubby thought I was nuts so I had to explain that that's where you guys were! Looks like you all had a wonderful time :)

       
    • At 10:50 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Oooops! Je m'excuse! C'est 'Montreal'...pas 'Montral'! Can you see how much I hate it when I make type-o's!? :)

      Glad you had a fun weekend! I have another Sudbury run tomorrow morning to pick up a student. I think I've driven to and from Sudbury over 8 times in the past 2 months!!!

       
    • At 9:52 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Glad you had a good time and Jo got to feed her deer. They look like they are loving it.

       
    • At 10:32 a.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      wow, how fun is that! Tourists would pay big bucks to get to do that.

      Glad you ahd a good week-end.

       
    • At 2:22 p.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      I LOL at the video. She is too funny .
      "What?"

      Sorry I missed you but I stayed in bed most of the weekend. Wish It had been a hangover but it weren't.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER