Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Friday, February 09, 2007
    Say it isn't so....
    If this is for real, then I really have to wonder...
    -Why she can and I never could?
    -Why so many of us spend and spend and spend for a chance?
    -Why so many couples go through hell and back?
    -Is she fit to raise a child?
    -What will become of the child when he finds out the past?

    Most are rhetorical questions....It just really pisses me off!
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:49 p.m.  
    4 Comments:
    • At 10:11 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      OMG. That is all I could think. Before I clicked on the link, I was thinking it was Anna Nicole's death as that has left me feeling terrible for that poor little baby girl. But, this, this just turned my stomach into gut wrenching fear and sadness. Some things just aren't right.

       
    • At 10:53 p.m., Blogger nancy said…

      I did NOT know of this, how horrible! That poor child....

       
    • At 12:01 a.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      I've been pissed off about this since I heard about it

      it's just plain wrong, forget the second chance story, there shoudn;t be a second chance for her and flying to the Caribean too!!!

      sick, just sick

       
    • At 10:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

      My first thought was TG it wasn't a girl! But then, how will she raise the boy? To do what? And you know any guy who's with her now has to be deranged to be attracted to her. It's so sickening. They really should sterilize for certain crimes!

      And what's with the travel? Doesn't she have to stay close to home?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER