Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, May 16, 2006
    The Results Are In
    And for the first time in 4 years my step dad's bloodwork came back normal!!
    According to the results there is no cancer in his body right now. My mother sounds wonderful and my only fear is that her hope isn't squashed when the bloodwork is done again in August. I guess until then that we enjoy the summer and try to forget what has happened in the last few years. Time will tell!

    One of these days I'll find the time for a proper post. Next week I'll make time. The siding and windows are being done and while they are being done I'll be on "The Island" catching up with some friends. I did go to the funeral home 2 weeks ago and will have some great relax time with my 2 oldest friends. We will have known each other 34 years this fall. That's a scary thought!

    Till later....
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:30 p.m.  
    5 Comments:
    • At 7:41 a.m., Blogger Krazzy K said…

      OMG this is awesome news! I can't believe it. At lease for a while "papa doesn't have to go to Toronto to the Hostible:P" I am So glad to hear that he is Cancer Free for the Time Being.
      HugsXoXoX
      *16 more Sleeps!*

       
    • At 1:24 p.m., Blogger DaniGirl said…

      Hooray! Great news, Barb!!

       
    • At 9:34 p.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      RIGHT ON! that's the bestest news!

       
    • At 12:07 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Great news Barb!

      Hope you have a great time on the Island.

       
    • At 10:00 a.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      great news! and enjoy the island life !

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER