Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Friday, May 12, 2006
    My First Official Tag
    Nancy over at Blog Pouri tagged me
    My first official tag. Yahoo, I have arrived to the blogging world!


    Five things in my fridge
    1. leftover pizza
    2. milk
    3. yesterdays greek salad that I didn't eat for lunch(eewww too soggy to eat now)
    4. ice tea
    5. little packages of plum, soya, ketchup from too much take out
    (note there is no Pepsi! The beer is in the garage fridge)

    Five things in my closet
    1. a basket full of purses
    2. shoes
    3. kidney belt for when my back gets really bad
    4. All Dressed Ruffle Chips(So Jo can't find them) That's the story and I'm sticking to it
    5.All my jammies

    Five things in my purse
    1. diaper wipes
    2. one pullup for just in case
    3. Assorted gum
    4. wallet
    5. Statements from the Chiropractor to remit

    Five things in my car (SUV for moi)
    1. toys
    2. Mp3 Player
    3. Back up Data Tapes for the server at work
    4. My travel cup for water
    5. Empty cigarette packs(don't shoot me for that one)

    So I tag
    Krazy K over at Ordinary Stuff , Thinking Square and A Journey Lover who posted the other day and I haven't properly thanked her!

    I'll try and get an update done this weekend. Jo is being great most mornings, I think the routine is starting to settle in.
    posted by Northern Mom @ 10:37 p.m.  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER