Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Monday, May 14, 2007
    Mother's Day 2007
    It was a great day! Here is Jo and her Nanny after making a stone for her garden. They had a grand time.



    Nanny went with us to the Y on Sunday morning and took some video of Jo that I'll try and get the clip up tomorrow!

    The bestest news of all!!!
    Baby O's tumour has shrunk by 75% after only one chemo treatment. She was supposed to have another round today, but she is running a low grade fever so they are putting it off until next week. If all goes they way it has been, she will only need one more treatment and hopefully there won't be any surgery either!!!
    Go Baby O Go

    Off to bed with a really sore throat.....




    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:21 p.m.  
    2 Comments:
    • At 10:30 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Love the stone for the garden, which reminds me that I have one to be made in the garage.

      Great news on Baby O, sending more prayers her way.

       
    • At 3:31 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Ohhh! I'm so happy to hear Baby O's news! Good stuff! Wishing her well and sending thoughts and prayers her way.

      Glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day!

      I was in your neck of the woods the other week. We really should set up a time to meet up one of these days! Will you be on the Island again in the near future?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER