Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, April 17, 2007
    A Note From Mel
    From Mel via our Aunt


    I thought it would be easier to send a message to all, as it is hard to call
    everybody. It has been a hard few days I must say......we are praying for
    the best. As most of you know O was diagnoised with cancer on Saturday
    of this week. Tomorrow she will be getting a central cath put in and will
    begin chemo on Mon and Tues of next week. We need to stay till her next
    treatment three weeks from that date (in T.O). They will try everything they
    can to save her eye (as that is where the cancer tumor is). She has had a
    fever for the past couple days so things have been delayed. We ask for your
    prayers as we know you have already been doing for us. We will keep in touch
    and keep you updated. We are trying to get into the Ronald McDonald house as
    we have been staying at the Delta Chelsea thus far. We will talk soon. Love
    you all

    Labels:

    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:40 p.m.  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER