Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, March 20, 2007
    Monday Meme


    Tagged by Sharon...Here goes


    One Word Meme Monday


    1. Where is your cell phone?
    Purse

    2. Your Vehicle?

    Driveway

    3. Your hair?
    Messy

    4.Your mother?
    Home

    5. Your father?
    Walking

    6. Your favorite thing?
    Bed

    7. Your dream last night?
    None

    8. Your favorite drink?
    Martini

    10. The room you’re in?
    Disaster

    11. Your ex?
    Yuck

    12. You are?
    Tired

    13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
    Rich

    14. Who did you hang out with today?
    Work

    15. What you’re not?
    Ambitious

    16. Muffins?
    Blueberry

    17. One of your wish list items?
    Canon

    18. Where is the ______ ?
    Beef

    19. The last thing you did?
    Smoked

    20. What are you wearing?
    Nightgown

    21. Your favorite TV show?
    Reality

    22. Your pet(s)?
    Shedding

    23. Your computer?
    Cool

    24. Your life?
    Tiring

    25. Your mood?
    Melancholy

    26. Missing?
    Life

    27. What are you thinking about right now?
    Sleep

    28. Your Shoes?
    Sandals

    29. Your work?
    Alright

    30. Your summer?
    Camping

    31. Your favorite color?
    Green

    32. Tag?
    Frecklegurl

    Labels:

    posted by Northern Mom @ 10:06 p.m.  
    4 Comments:
    • At 11:42 p.m., Blogger nancy said…

      Ahem...I tagged you first!! Or are you unknowingly to me, mo longer an MGW member? I certainly hope not!

      Here's one for me.

      Mature?
      Not.

       
    • At 8:18 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      Yes Nancy did indeed tag you first. I was too slow to get to it on Monday. BUT

      I now know that you read me first and who you love better.

      ;)

      Now that's mature.

       
    • At 3:48 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Love it, one word insights into your day :)

       
    • At 11:31 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      Great meme! I think I did this one before, only you were better than me...I couldn't use one word answers for some reason :( It's just like in real life...I talk too much! You'll never hear a one word answer from me in real life! LOL!

      BTW, I LOVE that photo of you in the "About Me" box. Very pretty! Still waiting for your Island visit ;) Hope all's well on your end.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER