| Saturday, May 12, 2007
| A Meme.....
|What were you doing 10 years ago?
Getting ready to move into our house. We took possession on May 30th!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Five snacks you enjoy
3) Chips and Dip
4) Cheese and Crackers
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) American Pie (most versions)
2) Baby Mine (Allison Kraus)
3) If I had a Million Dollars (Bare Naked Ladies)
4) I Drove all Night (Cyndi Lauper)
5) Cat's in the Cradle (All versions)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Share with my family
2) Give a huge bunch for Cancer Research
3) Buy Houses close to Fertility Clinics and rent them at no cost for patients
4) Buy Waterfront property somewhere
5) Travel...anywhere anytime
Five bad habits:
1) Smoking, gonna quit that someday
2) Leaving stuff all over
3) Leaving clean laundry in the baskets instead of putting it away
4) I go on Facebook way too much! (I'm with Chrissy on this one)
5) Not paying bills on time
Five things you like doing:
1) Swimming with Jo
Five things you would never wear again:
1) Bell Bottoms
2) crop/halter tops
3) banana clips
4) mini skirts
Five favorite toys:
1) My Puter
2) The gamecube someday we'll get a real game player LOL
3) My mp3 player-awesome at the gym
4) My camera
I'm supposed to tag 5 people....Play along if you wish
And now a word from Jo
,b.,,. lvc vkv kll000000000000000000000h
d7ghnbbgbuy u yyyut00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
|posted by Northern Mom @ 8:40 a.m.
Well Thank You Jo for the lovely words of wisdom, great stuff, tomorrow is mothers day, happy mothers day, next week end is the LONGGGGG weekend, can't wait. ttyl
You giving up stiletto's???
Happy Mother's Day!!
I didn't know you were on Facebook! LOL! It's quite addictive :( I spend wayyyyy too much time on there!