Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Monday, June 12, 2006
    Thank Goodness for Cold Rainy Weekends....
    And yes, I just said that. With the awesome weather Jo has not wanted to be in the house, so very little has been done inside. I am almost caught up on laundry and have the rec room cleaned out and organized for Jo to play in and for Krazzy K to sleep in when whe takes up residence at the beginning of July. She will be with us all week and will be babysitting Jo along with an 8 and 5 year old from across the street. The kids will have full use of our yard and house and the other house across the street too so there should be very little boredome. K is really hands on with the kids, so I have no doubt that they will have a great summer. Between the 2 houses they will have 2 swing sets, our blow up pool, oodles of toys and craft stuff too. It should be a fun summer for all!

    The outside of the house is all done. The sod in the front was put down on Friday night and the numbers went on the house tonight. It's a good thing we order Pizza often and the delivery guys know which house it is. LOL I bought a mailbox and it is in the front yard too. I'll have to get a picture of the completed project. Now the really fun stuff starts....the inside. By getting the basement mucked out we are that much closer to getting a new furnace and maybe AC too. We are going to price a few different options and see which way to go.

    I'm off for tonight! Thanks for all the feedback on my rant on my last post. It felt good to get it all off of my chest.

    And before this comes to an end...Jo has been sleeping really well. She slept until 830 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday morning and we've had to wake her to get ready for daycare the last little bit. Maybe the 6 am wakings are done. See how I whispered that so I don't jinx it!
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:59 p.m.  
    4 Comments:
    • At 8:21 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      LOL We got alot done outside even withthe crappy weather. I see it's not so nice again today. makes me want to sleep.

      Nathan has been sleeping well too and only wets his bed once ever two weeks now. YEAH! I think we're almost there with the potty training.

       
    • At 5:07 p.m., Blogger Krazzy K said…

      OMG.. 8 am! thats awesome! it's a bonus for everyone. even Mee! This summer is going to be great.:)

       
    • At 11:14 p.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      sounds like great summer plans for Jo!

       
    • At 7:02 a.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      Sounds like you are going to have a great summer with Krazzy K. The bad weather last weekend sent "J" into the sulks along with his Dad and brother. Although we got the sunshine all last week, Hubby and A did not, thus the boys weren't happy campers :(

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER