Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Friday, July 14, 2006
    Quick Photo Update
    Talk to the hand...Dora is on stage. This was actually 3 weeks ago. It was a little long for Jo, but she loved it just the same. When it started she was so excited that I sat and cried watching her.


    The trampoline at camp was a hit! As long as she was in it by herself. She didn't like anyone else in there at all.

    Last weekend on Manitoulin Island. They found some clay and got playing in it. We tried to convince the lady in the background that we were at a day spa and it was a free treatment. She declined.


    Today Jo went to Papa and Gramma's and got to see her cousin! She took all of her baby spoons to Baby Olivia today. They are too adorable together.


    I promise a real update soon! I need a few rainy days to get caught up on everything!

     Posted by Picasa
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:19 p.m.  
    5 Comments:
    • At 12:06 a.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      hey, great to hear from you! and great to hear jo has been busy too! sounds like a great summer is being had by all

      as for the trampoline, much safer to have one kid at a time on it :)

       
    • At 11:02 a.m., Blogger Kate O'Brien said…

      Love your blog. Your children are precious. And your from Canada, so your automatically cool in my book!

       
    • At 9:08 p.m., Blogger nancy said…

      Jo is growing up so so so much, and certainly seems to know how to enjoy life to the fullest. Great pics!!!!

       
    • At 8:54 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      The photos show how much fun you have been having! Jo is just so beautiful. I would have been up for the clay rub.

       
    • At 8:45 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      That's too cute. I would have cried too. In fact I cry at everything I take the kids too. I just love to see the expression on their faces.

      She is such a little girl. Too cute.

      Hugs there.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER