Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Sunday, July 23, 2006
    A New Look!
    I had nothing but good intentions on Friday night when I sat down here. I was going to do a big update and decided to spice things up a bit and came up with this template after a few hours of searching and then getting everything back together.
    Like it??


    Here is Jo last week! I think she was getting tired of the camera....

    If all goes well, the above will be sitting in our driveway ready to get loaded up and taken from here to there weekends for the rest of this summer and who knows where next summer!
    It's 20 feet with one pop out on each end. We have a few weekends planned already with an extra long weekend on Labour Day to the 'Bogie.

    Work has been busy and I don't know how I'd survive without Krazzy K here this summer. I am dreading September coming because she'll be back in school and she will be missed.....

    I'm going to try and get a proper update in here soon.....I have a post banging around in my head thanks to Silver Creek Mom about her latest purchase and I really have to let her know how proud I am that she drifted away from beige, black or white!
    posted by Northern Mom @ 12:43 p.m.  
    4 Comments:
    • At 3:30 p.m., Blogger nancy said…

      FANTASTIC NEW LOOK - good for you.

       
    • At 4:07 p.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      HOLY CRAP! When can you do one like this for me? And I love the new trailer. Looks great.

      And Thank you... I like them too.

       
    • At 5:05 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      I am so jealous!! I tried forever to create a masthead, but it wouldn't work properly. I just love this new look of yours. Maybe I will have to stop by and see your new trailer in the 'Bogie on my way back from Delaware Labour Day weekend. Do you have wireless??

       
    • At 10:19 p.m., Blogger DaniGirl said…

      LOVE IT!!!!! You got this from a template? Nice! I've been thinking about going to three columns. Very snazzy!!

      I'm jealous - I'm so behind in my blog housekeeping that I haven't updated my blogroll or fixed the stuff in my sidebar for ages. It's as bad as the garden - just more stuff to ignore and feel guilty about.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER