Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Monday, September 24, 2007
    Happy Birthday
    I have yet to post about the first day of school, or how well she has adjusted, or the first dance class, or the progress she is making in the pool, or a million other things that are going on around here to keep us busy.

    My baby will be 4 tomorrow....where has the time gone???
    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:27 p.m.  
    4 Comments:
    • At 10:18 a.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      extra special hugs and kisses to you all!

       
    • At 10:38 a.m., Blogger nancy said…

      Happy Birthday to a sweet little (growing up way fast) girl!!

      xoxo

       
    • At 1:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday... and I just love that picture and how thoughtful she looks. She's more lovely every time I see her!!

       
    • At 2:37 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

      4 already??? WOW! She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe how BLONDE she is!!! Happy Belated Birthday, Jo! xo

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER