Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Wednesday, September 06, 2006
    It F***ing Fell Off
    We took the trailer in tonight to have it looked at because of the water leaking on the ends.
    When we got home we asked Jo what happened to the trailer and she replied...
    "It fucking fell off"
    Hubby and a neighbour were busting a gut and when they stopped laughing enough to tell me I couldn't stop laughing either.
    posted by Northern Mom @ 8:37 p.m.  
    4 Comments:
    • At 1:00 a.m., Blogger nancy said…

      How could that ever come from your sweet angelic little girl.

      Oy.

       
    • At 8:06 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      Congratualtion now wait till she says that at School and the Pricipal calls to hear what you have to say and all he/she hears is Bahhahahahahahaha!

      I wonder where she heard THAT word.

      LOL!

       
    • At 9:23 p.m., Blogger Krazzy K said…

      AHH HAHAHA.. SUCKA.. Goodluck dealing with that.. I like her when she is sleepin the most. It's funny! but hopefully something she only says once!

       
    • At 2:54 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      I am shocked, I can't believe those words came out of that beautiful mouth.

      I hope it never happens again, and that the trailer is fixed fast.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER