Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, August 22, 2006
    She was born with hair!
    The other day I posted a pic of Jo when she was about 7 months old.
    Silver Creek Mom's comment was "I swear that kid was born with hair." She was! She really had lots of hair that never fell out. It just got blonder and longer as she got older.

    This pic is from when she was 14 hours old


    When Jo was about 4 weeks old my step mom's dad passed away. We had Jo in the funeral home and one lady looked at her and then looked up at me and said, "Look at all that hair, you must have had such bad heartburn!" I replied "No, not at all." It really wasn't a lie. I did have heartburn a few times before she was born, but it had more to do with a hangover than anything else. Her hair had nothing to do with it at all. I recall her birthmom saying that she didn't have heartburn during any of her pregnancies and her oldest had his first haircut at 6 weeks old.

    Jo is 3 days old in this one!


    The time has flown by so quickly and she is growing up sooo fast. It's hard to believe that in a little more than a month this pictures will have been taken 3 years ago! WOW

    posted by Northern Mom @ 9:27 p.m.  
    3 Comments:
    • At 7:54 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      I remember the hair. NOW that I see the pcitures. Sometimes with all the baby pictures I see I can foget who is who.

      LMAO at the Heartburn thing.

      wasn't it just yesterday she looked like that?

       
    • At 2:52 p.m., Blogger BeachMama said…

      I remember you telling that heartburn story before, too funny ;).

      Can't believer her hair was so dark and now she is such a beautiful blonde. I forgot how dark she was.

      Three!! Still can't believe it myself.

       
    • At 3:10 p.m., Blogger twinmomplusone said…

      awww, what a cutie! And LMAO at the heartburn story, classic!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER