Northern Mom

You'll find topics of all kinds I'm sure! I only wish that I had more time to devote to blogging. Maybe some day when Jo is a little older I'll be able to do daily entries....maybe

The WeatherPixie
Some Favourite Blogs
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Blog Pourri
  • The Emma Report
  • Life is good...at the beach
  • Hanging in there
  • Silver Creek Musings
  • the thinking square
  • So Close
  • The Infertile Turtle
  • Ordinary Stuff
  • Molly Misadventure
  • a peek inside the fish bowl
  • All The Blogs I Read
    Knitting Links
    Learn to Make it
  • Top Secret Recipes
  • Recipe Goldmine
  • Epicurious.com
  • Tuesday, March 28, 2006
    Stolen from Silver Creek Musings
    Accent(s):
    Don't think I really have one, unless you count the really awful french that I try to speak. There is a definite accent there.

    Booze of Choice:
    Lately it has been Coors Light. I used to be a Rye drinker but gave that up. Hmmm maybe a topic for post when I have nothing to say.

    Chore I Hate:
    I hate all 4 letter words...dust, bake, cook, wash.....The one I hate the most would have to be cleaning the oven. They should be disposable. It's dirty..get a new one

    Dog or Cat:
    I have one dog. Most days a cat would be so much easier. You just can't take a dog anywhere and a cat you can leave at home for a weekend away.

    Essential Electronics:
    My new cumputer. It slices and dices....I can listen to the radio on here, watch TV. It's a PVR!

    Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s):
    My brother just bought be Shi by Alfred Sung! I love it.

    Gold or silver:
    I should wear silver and do sometimes. I love the look of gold when I get my summer tan

    Hometown:
    Sudbury, Ontario

    Insomnia:
    Nothing that sleeping pills don't fix. My mind won't shut down at night to sleep. I have most of the reno's in my head..planned when I should have been sleeping

    Job Title(s):
    RIght now I am a fresh air inspector for the gov't.

    Previous:
    Sales, Acct's Receivable, Retail Manager, Daycare Provider

    Kids:
    One beautiful daughter


    Living Arrangements:
    Hubby, Jo, my brother, me and the dog


    Most Admired Trait:
    Fearlessnes??


    Number of Sexual Partners:
    lately? 1
    over the years :I'll get back to you on that one

    Overnight Hospital Stays:
    3 times. Renfew Hospital as a teen for an infection and twice for ectopic pregancies


    Phobia(s):
    Not really phobias but I hate being underwater and don't like being dunked or held under when horsing around. I have a fear of running out of gas too.

    Quote(s):
    "Do it again and you are going to be one sorry little girl" My mom most of the 70's

    Religion:
    United Church, Protestant. Not practising

    Siblings:
    1 brother, 1 sister, 2 step sisters and 2 step brothers

    Time(s) I Wake Up:
    I try not to before 7. Hubby is a morning person so he gets up with Jo and wakes me when he is almost ready for work.

    Unusual Talent/Skill:
    Selling Stiletto Heels on Ebay


    Vegetable(s) I Refuse To Eat:
    I have to agree on the Brussel Sprouts. Other than that I eat just about all of them.

    Worst
    Being too opinionated and I have a bad habit of disciplining other kids. One day I might get into trouble

    X-rays:
    A few times!

    Yummiest Food I Make:
    Chicken breasts with salad dressing. Spagetti sauce...

    Zodiac Sign:
    Picses
    posted by Northern Mom @ 3:19 p.m.  
    1 Comments:
    • At 8:07 a.m., Blogger Silver Creek Mom said…

      WOW I love the Fresh Air inspector one! LMAO!

      Did you catch some of my LIES on mine? Beside the pole dancer. See if you know me well enough!

      Hugs

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Northern Mom
    Home: Northern Ontario, Canada
    About Me: There isn't too much to tell. I'm Mommy to Jo, wife to Hubby. I'm the oldest of 3 siblings and 4 step siblings, Auntie to a whole bunch of kids and Great Auntie to a few as well! I'm back to working 9-5 with no weekends or nights so keeping up with everything is a challenge!
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER